Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life right now

So I am sitting here just thinking about life. I can tell I have fallen into a rut which is never a good thing. I have my daily routines, not much changes from day to day. I am content. Not joyful not sorrowful not searching for excitement not changing peoples lives.. being content really isn't good enough. God has so much more in store for me then just coasting but I have to be open, actively looking, and ready for those opportunities. He brings so much love and joy to my life, its dangerous to lose sight of that. I don't want to be a lukewarm follower of Christ, that brings absolutely no glory to God..

now my number one prayer is against this rut of being content, that I would seek God first in all that I do, that I would bring Him glory in all that I do, that I would constantly desire more of Him in my life, more of His love and joy so that it would overflow to every person that crosses my path, that my faith would be hotter than fire and consume any thoughts or feelings that my life is just fine as is. I NEED God in my life, I NEED Jesus as my Savior, I NEED the Holy Spirit to guide me, comfort me, intercede for me, reveal truths to me.. and I am so thankful that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment