Friday, June 11, 2010

Juneau Update #4

Trail #4: Granite Creek

Roundtrip 7 miles

This trails starts with the first half of Perseverance trail then branches off, following along Granite Creek to its basin. It is my new favorite, extremely gorgeous, just the right feel to it. Part of it is through woods, you always get to hear the sound of the creek, mountains are right there surrounding you, the trail is well kept yet still rugged, there is a waterfall towards the end. I did the full trail with Morgan Fisher and Alison joined us just for the first half.

I feel right at home in Juneau, it's rather amazing. I feel as if I have lived here my whole life somehow. It really is my perfect spot on this earth.. perfect weather for me, plently of trails to hike, fish to catch, breath-taking scenery, people to hang with.. I could easily see myself living here for a good chunk of my life.

Thursday night women's Bible study at waffle co. is a highlight of my week. We discussed Romans ch 2 this week. Talk about a convicting chapter in a good sense though. Read it so you can know what i mean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment