Sunday, June 6, 2010

Juneau Update #3

Trail #3: West Glacier

Roundtrip: 6.8 miles

This is a fun, quick trail out to the Mendenhall. Brenna and I went out there, hung out for a good hour exploring ice caves. Sadly, the ice caves are not nearly as sweet as they were two years ago.. best part of the trail is scaling a rock cliff, we took a more dangerous route up

Work story of the week: during my Wed morning bike tour, we saw a black bear!!! he walked across the street towards us and then went into the woods

Life Update: thanks to Cole and Lisa, I have officially seen the movie Toy Story.. in the near future I will finally see Toy Story 2. My life is getting closer to complete. Also I am now first aid and CPR certified.

Prayer: Thanks to God for all the amazing people who live up here, for my great coworkers and job, for being surrounded by mountains!! for Crossroads church group and reaching downtown Juneau, for Project Golf and all the work God will do through them, for our Thursday night women's bible study and the book of Romans.. that i would constantly be watching and waiting for the return of my Lord and that my life would reflect Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment