Thursday, May 6, 2010

At this moment

Alright so I am sitting here thinking about how I leave to head up to Juneau in 9 short days.

1. it makes me think about my friends at UM that i won't see again for a very very long time.
2. on the flip side, i am super excited to get back up there to see friends i haven't seen in a very very long time
3. it reminds me of the most special women in my life.. project Echo, and how we spent an epic summer up there furthering God's kingdom on all sorts of different levels :)
4. have to also give a shout out to the men's project '08, the greatest brothers i will ever know.

mostly i am excited to see all that God has instore for me up there! i get to travel with an amazing girl Brenna Malaney, my job at Cycle Alaska might kick my butt but i am guaranteed at least 3 sweet coworkers: Morgan, Alison, and Sandon. the famous Rikki Ruby and i will be having some great times! i also can't wait to catch up with Tessa, Andrea, CJ, Ruthie.. once again have a sweet women's bible study at the SE Waffle Co! dominate a few more mountains. slay some salmon, halibut, and crabs. meet a whole bunch of new people. just live the life!

real details to come as the summer progresses :)

1 comment:

  1. :D
    Been thinking about Alaska quite a bit of recent! It was good to hear you talk about it, and I am very glad to hear about all that is done while you all are there!!!

    Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete